Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking a part time Delivery Driver in #789 - Mankato, Minnesota to provide excellent customer service by delivering the right medication to the right customers in a friendly, accurate, and timely fashion while adhering to all company, state, and federal policies to ensure patient confidentiality, safe and efficient prescription delivery, and accurate records.
Schedule for this position is M-F 11am-3pm'ish & every 3rd weekend from 4pm-9pm for total 20-25 hours/week
Applicant must possess to the following minimum qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service skills.
- Have attention to detail.
- Have the ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle Records check and maintain a clean driving record.
- Must maintain their own insurance coverage on personal vehicles used for deliveries. Insurance coverage must be at least $250/500/250 ($250,000 bodily injury limits per person, $500,000 bodily injury limits per accident, and $250,000 property damage limits per accident).
- The employee must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of sitting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thrifty White Pharmacy
1800 Employee Owners working to keep you healthy!
We are a pharmacy chain fully owned by our employees. We are committed to the communities we serve and believe that our services and products must exceed the expectations of our customers. Our mission is to be the best pharmacy in every community we serve. Join the Thrifty White Family!
Watch the video to hear what our employees have to say.
|Read what our customers have said about how We Care from our Customer Service Surveys.|
Come join the team of employee owners that Minnesota Retails Association Awarded as the “Best Place to Work”
Company Website: www.thriftywhite.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)