Pharmacy Technician - FT
#068 Fargo, North Dakota
Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking a Pharmacy Technician in #068 Fargo, North Dakota to assist the Pharmacy team in processing prescriptions and maintaining the pharmacy department.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Maintains prescription information to ensure accurate records.
- Understands and follows Medicare Part B requirements
- Troubleshoots any rejected claims or billing issues.
- Assists customers with Medicare Part D questions.
- Maintains proper level of nursing home filling procedures.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store or nearby locations as needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applicant should possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, the ability to maintain patient confidentiality, and be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent, and currently be or willing to become a certified pharmacy technician registered with the State Board of Pharmacy.
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays and vacations, and a store discount for you and your family.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a pharmacy chain fully owned by our employees. We are committed to the communities we serve and believe that our services and products must exceed the expectations of our customers. Our mission is to be the best pharmacy in every community we serve. Join the Thrifty White Family!
Watch the video to hear what our employees have to say.
|Read what our customers have said about how We Care from our Customer Service Surveys.|
Partner with Thrifty White Pharmacy to advance your career and help create healthy outcomes for the members in your community!
Come join the team of employee owners that Minnesota Retails Association Awarded as the “Best Place to Work”
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)