Customer Care Clerk
Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking out a full-time customer care clerk at our Brainerd, MN location to provide excellent customer service and support to company programs and initiatives.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Prepare and organize data to support programs and processes.
- Review current billing options and facilitate payment of medications appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient PHI, following HIPPA guidelines and TWP policies.
- Assist with special projects as needed as requested by coordinators and leadership.
Applicants should possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, efficiency, the ability to maintain patient confidentiality, be a self-starter and entrepreneur, and be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Normal working hours are M-F 8am - 4:30pm. Must be open to working nights, weekends, and holidays due to changing business needs.
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays and vacations, and a store discount for you and your family.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a pharmacy chain fully owned by our employees. We are committed to the communities we serve and believe that our services and products must exceed the expectations of our customers. Our mission is to be the best pharmacy in every community we serve. Join the Thrifty White Family!
Watch the video to hear what our employees have to say.
|Read what our customers have said about how We Care from our Customer Service Surveys.|
Partner with Thrifty White Pharmacy to advance your career and help create healthy outcomes for the members in your community!
Come join the team of employee owners that Minnesota Retails Association Awarded as the “Best Place to Work”
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)