Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking a part time or temporary Immunization Nurse in #746 Bagley, Minnesota to provide all immunization duties and represents Thrifty White Pharmacy at immunization clinics, health fairs and other events where immunizations are provided.
Applicant must possess to the following minimum qualifications:
- Degree in nursing required.
- RN with current, valid state licensure required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Participates in local health fairs, and identifies opportunities to serve as an information resource for the community.
- Completes billing for clinical services and trains team on related activities. Insures accurate patient documentation and consent form completion.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a pharmacy chain fully owned by our employees. We are committed to the communities we serve and believe that our services and products must exceed the expectations of our customers. Our mission is to be the best pharmacy in every community we serve. Join the Thrifty White Family!
Watch the video to hear what our employees have to say.
|Read what our customers have said about how We Care from our Customer Service Surveys.|
Partner with Thrifty White Pharmacy to advance your career and help create healthy outcomes for the members in your community!
Come join the team of employee owners that Minnesota Retails Association Awarded as the “Best Place to Work”
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)