Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking part time or full time Sales Associate in #056 Denison, Iowato provide to provide excellent customer service by completing the sales transaction process for customers in a friendly, accurate and timely fashion. To maintain clean, appropriately stocked and "fronted and faced" merchandise displays.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Directs customers to merchandise locations and utilizes suggestive selling techniques to promote merchandise sales.
- Stocks, cleans, sorts, prices, maintains POS labels, rotates and "front and faces” merchandise to present a pleasant display and store appearance.
- Implements planograms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains endcaps utilizing promotional items, overstocked merchandise and high profit items.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store.
Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applicant should possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, the ability to maintain patient confidentiality. Communications or public relations courses are helpful. Prefer one year experience in a similar position requiring sales and service skills.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a pharmacy chain fully owned by our employees. We are committed to the communities we serve and believe that our services and products must exceed the expectations of our customers. Our mission is to be the best pharmacy in every community we serve. Join the Thrifty White Family!
Watch the video to hear what our employees have to say.
|Read what our customers have said about how We Care from our Customer Service Surveys.|
Partner with Thrifty White Pharmacy to advance your career and help create healthy outcomes for the members in your community!
Come join the team of employee owners that Minnesota Retails Association Awarded as the “Best Place to Work”
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)